About the Role
The Assistant Store Manager is a part time position. You will assist the Store Manager in the day to day operations of the store, including:
- Managing inventory including ordering and receiving, stock control, and merchandising.
- Managing a small team including the recruitment, training, and development of staff.
- Managing in-store organized play programs and working to grow and manage player communities.
- Participating in the planning and execution of retail booths at major conventions.
- Participating in the planning and execution of marketing initiatives.
Benefits and Perks
You get to work in one of the most exciting and fun industries in the world, as part of one of the world’s largest tabletop gaming retail and organised play companies. Good Games staff have the opportunity to work around the globe at various stores, conventions, and major events.
Skills and Experience
We require a successful candidate to be:
- A strongly self-motivated individual with a desire to grow with our business.
- Work well in a team.
- Have superior communication and problem-solving skills.
- Have a good eye for detail and work well under pressure.
- Be capable of working some nights up until 10pm and some weekend days as part of a regular roster, with the flexibility to work a varied roster for events throughout the year.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Work in some Public Holidays as the Business requires
We would also prefer for you to:
- Have 3+ years experience working in retail
Have 1+ years with managerial experience
- Have solid computer skills.
- Have event management skills and experience.
- Have existing knowledge regarding tabletop gaming.
Applications for the position close on 5pm, 5th July 2021