About the business
Good Games is a leading tabletop games retailer that offers organised play in a fun and welcoming environment. With 32 Stores in Australia and 2 stores in the USA, Good Games is a unique company with great prospects for growth
About the role
The Store Manager position requires everything from ensuring the store opens and closes, as well as the following:
• Managing inventory including ordering, stock rotation, and merchandising.
• Participating in the planning and execution of retail booths at major conventions.
• Participating in planning and execution of marketing initiatives.
Benefits and perks
You get to work in one of the most exciting and fun industries in the world! You get to sell games!
Skills and experience
Who are we looking for?
• You are a strongly self-motivated individual with a desire to grow with our business.
• You work well in a team.
• You have management experience including direct supervision of other staff.
• You have retail experience.
• You have excellent customer service skills.
• You have superior communication and problem solving skills.
• You have a good eye for detail and you work well under pressure.
• You have solid computer skills and general technical savvy.
• You have a willingness and desire to take ownership of your store.
• You feel it is important that you enjoy your work.
• You can fly...ok, we just wanted to see if you were paying attention.
This would be good too.
• You are a gamer and love tabletop games.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted by Sunday 24 May 2020