About the Business
Good Games is a leading retailer for gaming, with stores in Australia and the United States. We specialise in providing a high quality gaming experience to our customers, with well trained and knowledgable staff. We cultivate a welcoming atmosphere in our stores and primarily focus on board games, trading card games and tabletop hobbies.
About the role
As a sales assistant for Good Games, you will perform tasks as directed by the team leaders and store management. Your position will include:
● Customer Service (Phone, Online and in person)
● Product Knowledge and Recommendation
● Manning the register and Cash Handling
● Cleaning and restocking the store
● Running events
A successful candidate will
● Be confident and charismatic
● Communicate well with customers and the team
● Be polite and respectful
● Be flexible in availability
● Learn quickly
This position is seasonal, and based on gaming events. As such, applicants should expect to receive between 16-38 hours per week depending on the time of year.
How to apply
If you have any background in tabletop gaming, we strongly encourage you to list this in your cover letter as well.